Detection Range: 0.002 W/cm² to 3 W/cm² UVA and UVB (more…)
The IS310 UV Logger is the only credit card-sized measurement device that accurately measures the overall UV energy in the oven as well as the power & energy being emitted by each of the UV lamps separately.
The recording of data for each individual lamp makes it a unique logger and eases traceability and maintenance of lamps.
- Helps you determine whether you need to:
- Increase the lamp current
- Replace or reposition the lamp or the reflector, individually
- Clean or change the reflector
- Prevents scrap and costly downtime due to inefficient curing
- Achieve consistent UV curing – improve quality
- Avoid under-curing
- Monitor UV oven efficiency
- Gives you separate readings for each lamp in your oven
- Stores data for up to 9 lamps in 9 different ovens
- 6mm (0.24”) thick
*This means it will go underneath most safety barriers and it measures close to the substrate to give a more accurate reading of the light intensity where the curing takes place
- Measures 2 parameters for each lamp:
- UV energy transmitted in Joules/cm²
- Peak lamp power in Watts/cm²
- Comes with free PC data analysis software
It also comes with free PC data analysis software that presents data as graphs for efficient management of lamps and reflectors to ensure a consistent and reliable curing of lacquers, inks, adhesives. etc.