At Uvitron, we’re committed to making products that surpass expectations for effectiveness and efficiency, but we also want to make them as easy to use as possible.
Take our full-featured arc lamp power supply for example. With its auto-ranging AC line input, it can be used easily in any country, without changes to wiring or voltage selections. It also features a standby power mode, which reduces its output power while idle, helping you save on energy costs. That’s not just power; it’s smart power.
Arc Lamp Power Supply Features
This switching power supply is a constant power source for supplying power to a 400 / 600 / 800-watt UV Halide or other types of ultraviolet emitting lamp.
The technical specifications and features for the lightweight, field proven-design include:
- Auto-ranging 100-120 ±10% / 200-240 ±10% VAC line input
- “Standby” logic signal for reducing output power
- Isolated 5/24-volt supply for powering system controllers, fans, shutters, etc.
- Lamp power regulation that provides the appropriate current reference to compensate for voltage variations
- Lamp power that is adjustable from 100% to 40% by an external pwm signal
- Protection against line voltage surges, short circuit, open circuit and over temperature, as well as inrush current limit