The LEDCure™ radiometer is designed specifically to accurately measure the energy generated by industrial UV LED systems. The LEDCure provides a patented “Total Measured Optic Response”. Everything in the instrument "optics stack" is included in the overall instrument response, not just the optical filter. The Total Measured Optic Response provides consistent, repeatable and accurate readings run to run, unit to unit and source to source.
Easy to use format, provides Irradiance (W/cm²) and Energy Density (J/cm²) values on the display as well as the irradiance profile.
The LEDCure Profiler version works with EIT's UV PowerView III or PowerView II software.
The "Standard" version shows all data on the display
- Display can be set to Graph or Reference Mode
The "Profiler" version shows data on the display plus downloads the irradiance profile (Watts/cm² as a function of time) to a computer for further analysis
- Profiler allows easy comparison of different LEDs, power levels, height above substrate and exposure time/line speed changes
- High dynamic range (40 W/cm²), user changable battery
Available in 4 different LED specific response bands (L-band)
- UV4006-365: Spectral Response covers 340-392 nm
- UV4006-385: Spectral Response covers 360-412 nm
- UV4006-395: Spectral Response covers 370-422 nm
- UV4006-405: Spectral Response covers 380-432 nm
Additional Product Information
||400 mW/cm2 to 40 W/cm2
||±10% of reading plus ±0.2% of full scale
Typical ±5% or better
||Aluminum & Stainless Steel
|Dimensions (D x H)
||117 mm x 12.7 mm
||10.1 ounces (289 grams)
||Supplied with carrying case, cut polyurethane foam interior, scuff resistant nylon exterior cover
|Spectral Response Ranges