The IS310 UV Logger is the only credit card-sized measurement device that accurately measures the overall UV energy in the oven as well as the power & energy being emitted by each of the UV lamps separately.
The recording of data for each individual lamp makes it a unique logger and eases traceability and maintenance of lamps.
The user interface includes four (4) push buttons to allow users to display Total Energy, Peak UV Irradiance, Percentage Degradation Value and Selection of Lines and Lamps.
- Determine whether you need to (a) increase the lamp current, (b) replace or reposition the lamp or the reflector or (c) clean or change the reflector
- Prevents scrap and costly downtime due to inefficient curing
- Achieve consistent UV curing – improve quality
- Avoid under-curing
- Monitor UV oven efficiency
- Gives you separate readings for each lamp in your oven
- Stores data for up to 9 lamps in 9 different ovens
- 6mm (0.24”) thick
- Able to go underneath most safety barriers and measure close to the substrate to give a more accurate reading of the light intensity where the curing takes place
- Measures UV energy transmitted in Joules/cm² and Peak lamp power in Watts/cm²
- Comes with free PC data analysis software
Additional Product Information
||UV Logger with rechargeable battery and USB cable
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||86 x 54 x 6 mm; 3.4 x 2.1 x 0.24 in
|Detectable Power Range
||0.002 to 3.0 W/cm2
|Detectable Energy Range
||0.001 to 99.0 J/cm2